Financing SolutionsSkip Section Links
Monroe Capital has a flexible investment approach and works with private equity sponsors and privately-held business management teams to close transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
Our target borrowers typically have an EBITDA between $3-$35 million and demonstrate growth strategy, strong market dynamic, an experienced management team with a successful record through multiple economic cycles, strong customer relationships and distinct competitive advantages.
Our seasoned deal team has experience across many industry verticals, including specialization in business services, healthcare, software & technology, media, specialty finance, distribution, manufacturing, and consumer goods.
- Cash flow and enterprise value based loans
- Unitranche financings
- Recurring revenue loans
- SaaS financing
- Asset backed loans
- Special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs)
Club and Syndicated Investments
- Active appetite to participate with quality lenders in both sponsored and non-sponsored middle market club transactions
- Ability to purchase syndicated loan transactions across size and industry
- Equity co-investments in conjunction with debt investments
- Control and non-control equity investments
- Growth capital
- Leveraged recapitalizations
- Specialty finance
- Special situations
- Private equity sponsored
- Privately held companies
- Independent sponsor transactions
For more information on our financing solutions, download our brochure.