Third Party Recognitions and Rankings
From time to time, Monroe Capital Management Advisors, LLC, Monroe Capital, LLC and their affiliates (collectively, “Monroe Capital”) may be recognized or ranked by independent third-party rating services or publications, summaries of which may be included in this presentation and/or on our website. Such recognitions or rankings are generally based on information prepared or submitted by the recognized advisory firm, and are usually limited only to those advisory firms who choose to participate in such surveys. Monroe Capital’s nomination for any award is not indicative of the future performance of any Monroe managed fund. Any third-party recognition or ranking that may be included in this presentation and/or on our website should not be construed as a guarantee that any client or prospective client will experience any specific level of investment performance or receive any specific level of customer service, as a result of such recognition or ranking. Furthermore, any such recognition or ranking should not be construed as an endorsement by any of Monroe Capital’s clients. As such, clients and prospective clients should not put undue reliance on any of these statements.
- Private Debt Investor – These awards are determined annually through a PDI reader poll and aim to recognize the contributions of industry participants to the development of the private debt asset class. Winners were selected by eligible voters among the private debt, private equity and institutional investor communities. For additional information visit: https://www.privatedebtinvestor.com.
- Korean Economic Daily Global – This award recognizes and rewards the highest performing asset managers based on a comprehensive survey of asset owners in Korea, including pensions, sovereign wealth funds, mutual aids, insurance companies, and major banks. For additional information, visit Best Asset Managers by Korean Investors – KED Global.
- Creditflux – These direct lending awards are calculated based on several criteria including a combination of Net IRR, leverage calculations, and capital deployed. This award is based solely on detailed, data driven metrics. For additional information visit http://creditflux.com/.
- M&A Atlas Awards – Middle Markets Lender of the Year Awards, in the Americas and U.S.A. – This award is based on the firm’s notable transactions, expertise, track record, team leadership and client service. For purposes of this, Mid-Markets Lender is a lender in the middle market to lower market segments qualified per sweet spot range on EBITDA average between $5 to $100 million. For additional information visit: https://globalmanetwork.com.
- Pension Bridge – This award is based on applicable Monroe fund’s overall performance and the firm’s expertise, growth, track record, team leadership, ESG strategy and client service. For additional information, visit: https://iamanagementawards.awardstage.com.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – This award is based on the firm’s growth, volume of loans and their significance, innovation, thought leadership and influence on the M&A industry. For additional information visit: https://www.themiddlemarket.com.
- The SBIC of the Year Award – This award is based on the fund’s overall performance and demonstrated commitment to supporting the growth and expansion of small businesses. For additional information regarding this award visit: https://www.sbia.org.
- The M&A Advisor Award – This award is based on the firm’s notable transactions, expertise, track record, team leadership and client service. For additional information visit: www.maadvisor.com.